balkan forces americas army clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Šaban
Admin
Šaban

Number of posts : 2688
Registration date : 14.10.2008

How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet Empty
PostajNaslov: How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet   How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet Emptyčet tra 23, 2009 7:42 pm

-ej, bona. Ja sam bosanac. Ako nema nista bosanskog u tebi mogu ti dati.
-hej bona os da ti se noćas posreći
-ćuj da ne okolišam, želiš li jahat mustanga
-pljunes u ruku i dotaknes njenu odeću pa svoju i kažeš joj: da odemo do mene pa da skinemo i osušimo ovu mokru odeću.
-jesi poljubila kad zeku izmedu usiju, izvrneš đepove pa kažeš: ako nisi moš sad
-volis li ptice, izvadiš kitu i pitaš ju: a šta misliš o ovoj lasti, jel ti nosi proleće
-izvadiš kitu i kažeš joj: ti si stvorena za karaoke, evo ti mikrofon
-mogu li da ti pićence platim il se jebheš za novce
-ako zelis biti jedina i drugacija od svih ostalih reci odma "da" bez razmisljanja
-hajmo na žurku i pozvati ti hlaće da siđu dole
-jesi slobodna večeras il češ da me koštaš
-ćuj ako zelis seks povuci me za kurach jednom a ako ne onda me povuci minimalno 100 puta
-super patike, nego oš se jebath samnom
-jel te boljelo. Ona će normalno pitati: a što? pa to kad si bila u nebesima

- hey, girl. I am Bosnian. If there is nothing in you Bosnian I can give you.
- Hey girl I want you to be lucky tonight
- hey, not to the environment, whether you want it riding Mustang
- spit in his hand and touched her clothing, and own and tell her to go to me and to remove and dry the wet clothing.
-are kissed when rabbit between the ears, open your pockets and say, if you have not, you can now.
-Do you love birds, pursued the penis and ask her: And what do you mean about the last (of birds, which means spring), did you bring spring
-pursued penis and said to her, you are perfect for karaoke, here's the microphone
-Can I pay you a drink or you fuck for money
-If you want to be unique and different from all the others immediately say "yes" without thinking
-Let's have a party and invite your pants to come down below
-you are free tonight, or I will have to spend money
-hey, if you want sex drag me to the penis once and if not then I pull a minimum of 100 times
-super sneakers, whether you want to fuck with me
-did you hurt. They will normally ask: what? so that when you were in heaven

:dupe
[Vrh] Go down
Dobovcan

Dobovcan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 12.01.2009

How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet   How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet Emptypon svi 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Rofl urnebes lol!
[Vrh] Go down

How to approach the girl and take it to bed. / kako prići devojci i odvući ju u krevet
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.