balkan forces americas army clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

i have problem, plz help me.

Go down 
+2
Sar@Eagle
Šaban
6 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
Šaban
Admin
Šaban

Number of posts : 2688
Registration date : 14.10.2008

i have problem, plz help me. Empty
PostajNaslov: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptypon tra 06, 2009 8:01 am

My neighbors often come to me when my wife went to work. Search for a cup of oil, coffee, or the other without cigarettes. Speaks to me about her husband who works abroad. My story about how during the night embraced pillow instead of a man. It is a very good friend of my wife. I fear that this is not a conspiracy of these two against me. My wife is the owner of the home and I am afraid that I want to throw out with good reason. What should I do? Can you sleep with a neighbor or not?
No
[Vrh] Go down
Sar@Eagle

Sar@Eagle

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 03.01.2009

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptypon tra 06, 2009 8:03 am

ma jebi sabane susjedu odmah cim dode,,, Very Happy
[Vrh] Go down
Šaban
Admin
Šaban

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptypon tra 06, 2009 8:12 am

is easy to say. Fear me not to tell my wife. Then I was in a banana. Behold, this is the answer man who thinks with penis and not the head.
[Vrh] Go down
{bf}sale

{bf}sale

Number of posts : 443
Registration date : 29.01.2009

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptypon tra 06, 2009 2:09 pm

karanje nije varanje samo u minjak udvaranje
[Vrh] Go down
http://clanbaraba.forumotion.net/
{bf}Rufi
Admin
{bf}Rufi

Number of posts : 2460
Registration date : 29.08.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptypon tra 06, 2009 8:14 pm

zakaj ja nemam te sreće ko Šaban?
why i dont have that luck like Šaban?
queen
[Vrh] Go down
http://balkanforces.forumotion.ne
Šaban
Admin
Šaban

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptyuto tra 07, 2009 11:40 am

Yesterday on the coffee with me, while I have it burning cigarette, I have regard to its bubis. She watched me in my eyes and smile be. My hand is shaky. When she left the house I was masturbating. Along with the coffee she spoke about how yesterday harm before sleep. Even told me that he must constantly drink antibeby pills because never unknown when the husband returned and he do not care.
Do you think it should do something?
[Vrh] Go down
Dobovcan

Dobovcan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 12.01.2009

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptyuto tra 07, 2009 3:54 pm

UM yups sex her! Okay joke joke! IF u ask me do this first! have coofe with her and try to ask what is this betwen her and so on. And if she is sexy u choice if i will not be maried i wil sex heer and does her husband is u friend. ???
[Vrh] Go down
{bf}Rufi
Admin
{bf}Rufi

Number of posts : 2460
Registration date : 29.08.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptyuto tra 07, 2009 4:14 pm

lol!
[Vrh] Go down
http://balkanforces.forumotion.ne
yossi

yossi

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 02.09.2008

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptyuto tra 07, 2009 4:40 pm

difficult situation, but this is how i see it:
1) u wanna sleep with her then go fuck her brains out
2) ur afraid it's a test and she's in it with ur wife two options here:
a) rufi act the good boy and tells his wife that he suspects the neighbor wanna bone his ass - this will result in immediate sex with the wife and possibly for a long time, don't forget the neighbor' u could have them both at the same time.
b) u wait and see if ur wife mentions her to u, u play this carefully and when ur sure there is no test then bone the neighbor. but by the time u will be sure her husband might return and then no options left for poor rufi.
my advise tell the wife, nothing to lose there, u get sexing with the wife and if u play cards right maybe at the same time with the neighbor.
[Vrh] Go down
Dobovcan

Dobovcan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 12.01.2009

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Emptyuto tra 07, 2009 6:41 pm

I agre with yosi i wana try tell the same but didint find words and u say that u arent good friends wit the neighbours so that is no resistance
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

PostajNaslov: Re: i have problem, plz help me.   i have problem, plz help me. Empty

[Vrh] Go down

i have problem, plz help me.
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.