balkan forces americas army clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Početna stranicaLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

ESL Bridge Cup!

Go down 
2 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
BillyBigBalls

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 02.01.2009

ESL Bridge Cup! Empty
PostajNaslov: ESL Bridge Cup!   ESL Bridge Cup! Emptypet sij 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Hey guys Very Happy

I am here in my official capacity as an Admin on the Electronic Sports League(yes some idiots were stupid enough to make me an Admin lol). For those of you that don't know what ESL is, it is the largest online sports league in Europe, if not the World.

We have been running many tournaments on ESL over the last year to encourage teams to sign on ESL and make ESL the home for Americas Army. The advantages to teams signing up and playing on a large organization such as ESL, is that they will be able to offer us prizes and sponsors, depending on how many teams and matches we play.

So with my history on Bridge and there not being a Bridge tournament planned for a while now, we thought we could start a round of one map tournaments on my favourite old map Bridge

Would your team be interested in playing in a single elimination, 6v6, Bridge tournament on ESL?

If so, visit the ESL forum and post your teams name, so we can see how much interest there is. Also remember to tell your friends and other teams that might be interested.

Thanks guys

You can read the original email about the Bridge tournament here:

Citat :
Dear Bridge Team!

Electronic Sports League (ESL) wants to organize an official Bridge Tournament. Of course this can't be done without the best Bridge teams in the America's Army community. That's the reason why I come here and try to get in touch with you!

Before we officially can announce this tournament we first need to know if your team is interested in participating in the ESL Bridge Tournament. The more teams sign up, the better teams are, the more interesting the tournament will be… and the more your title of Bridge King means!

Doing some worth-of-mouth advertisement would help a lot too since it's impossible for us to go to ever Bridge clan and ask them to participate…

News I already can announce:
-tournament format will be 6on6
-5 minutes per round
-MR7 (7rounds/side, 14 in total)
-Default day: Monday, 20.00CET
-Demorecs are mandatory
-No black punkbuster screenshots allowed!

If you are interested in participating, please register on www.esl.eu and post your clan name in the Bridge tournament thread. Once we have enough response from the Bridge community, we will start setting it up!

We hope your team isn't afraid of participating in the Bridge tournament and who knows… maybe you can crown your team as best Bridge team!

Kind regards!

ESL Staff

Useful links:
How to sign up on ESL: http://www.esl.eu/eu/gettingstarted/
Forum thread where you have to post if you are interested: http://www.esl.eu/eu/aao/objective/4on4/ladder/forum/765/11126/561766/?lastvisit=
[Vrh] Go down
BillyBigBalls

ESL Bridge Cup! Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ESL Bridge Cup!   ESL Bridge Cup! Emptyned sij 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Signup's are now open guys Smile

You can read more about the ESL Bridge Cup here on AAO-Daily!
[Vrh] Go down
yossi

yossi

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 02.09.2008

ESL Bridge Cup! Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ESL Bridge Cup!   ESL Bridge Cup! Emptyned sij 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Yo guys i replyed and said were in. take into consideration i could go any time so try recruting.
[Vrh] Go down
BillyBigBalls

ESL Bridge Cup! Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ESL Bridge Cup!   ESL Bridge Cup! Emptyčet sij 08, 2009 3:31 pm

Guys if you want to play you need to signup and register on ESL Smile

http://www.esl.eu/eu/aao/objective/bcup/signup/
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

ESL Bridge Cup! Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: ESL Bridge Cup!   ESL Bridge Cup! Empty

[Vrh] Go down

ESL Bridge Cup!
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.